burlap inspiration

Wednesday 4 July 2012

I keep seeing burlap in wedding and home decor items. It makes me smile everytime I see burlap being used in new and creative ways. Burlap one of those fabrics that you can easily dress up or dress down like your favourite pair of jeans. Whether you are creating something rustic, natural, vintage or modern elegant ... it's easy to add a little burlap.

Here's a few of the projects featuring our burlap products that I have created recently ...

1. dress up a plain kraft box with burlap, ribbon and a silk flower! This would make a wonderful gift or favor.

2. frame burlap in inexpensive frames and add cling numbers to create simple table numbers for a wedding or event.

3. burlap bags become unique wedding favor when you add a fabric flower and personalized gift tag.

Looking for more burlap ideas for your wedding, event or home decor? Check out my "burlap love" pinterest board ... then come and visit us for your supplies!!


Pinterest inspiration links:

I hope that you a creative week!

⋅No comments